82 lot residential subdivision in Fort St. John
LOCATION: Fort St. John, BC
START DATE: 2013 (Phase 1) END DATE: 2014 (Phase 2)
Owner: Seymour Pacific
Engineer: Welder Engineering
• the miscellaneous clearing & grubbing
• stripping road ROW and depositing on lots or stockpiling.
• excavating road ROW to subgrade elevation and disposal of excess materials to the lots.
• installation of all underground utilities and appurtenances (water, sanitary and storm), c/w pressure testing and video inspection as required.
• utility services to the inside of lot property lines.
• installation of Hydro, Telus and Shaw duct systems c/w appurtenances.
• installation of the streetlight system.
• construction of the road works, as per drawings and City of Fort St John specifications.
• grading of boulevards.
• grading of lots to the elevations
PROJECT KEY FEATURES:
■ Subdivision Work
■ Traffic Management
■ Public/Urban Impact Management
■ Road Building Work